Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Vampire Diaries: The Struggle (Book 2) B3

Halee Murphy
Class: B3
Book: The Vampire Diaries: The Struggle
(Book 2)
Author: L.J. Smith
Pages: 208
Rating: *****

Recommendation: This is the second book in the series. (Caution Spoilers Ahead!!!) For anyone who loves romance and intense action! The story goes on with more surprises and twists and keeps you hooked from page one!

Summary: At last Stefan and Elena are together. But the end of the first book left you wondering, where is Stefan and is he alive? Damon seems to be all too happy of his disappearance and won’t help Elena at all. The town continues to blame Stefan for the recent death leaving Elena with no one to help her find her lover. Or so she thinks. With the help from her trusted friends, Bonnie and Meredith, can they find Stefan? What will Damon do now? Will Elena have to tell Stefan’s secret to save his life? Read to find out in the next book in the amazing series! Secrets can cause some real problems…

Explanation of Rating: This is the second book of the series so each book just gets more and more intense and deeper into the story. I love this one because its just so intense and you literally can’t stop reading or thinking about the book until you find out what happens!

Favorite Passage: “I thought I could never love anyone else. Even though I knew she would have wanted me to, I was sure it could never happen. But I was wrong.”
- Chapter 13

I love this passage because it shows how Stefan became so vulnerable and put himself out there for Elena even though he was scared. It shows how in love he is with her. I love it! So cute!!!

No comments: