Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Among the brave

Mitchell Scott
B-1 10/21/09
Book: Among the Brave
Author: Margaret Peterson Maddix
Pages: 229
Rating: ***
SOmeone that i thing should read this book is someone that is adventurous, or that likes suspence. THis book to me has me on my feet just weighting to see what happens next. Its a book that started off slow to me first but after it was good.

In this book there is this kid his name is Trey. Trey has gone to Mr. Talbot's home seeking help to rescue Luke and his other third-born friends just as the man is taken away in handcuffs. In need of help he joins up with lukes older more darring brother, Mark, to try to find the others. Mark is caught and Trey enlists in the Population Police, his only hope of freeing him. To escape, the boys make a deal with a resistance member disguised as a guard to rescue a prisoner from another torture camp.

Reason for my Rating: I rated this book the way i did is cause, I didnt like it how it started out slow. After a couple chapters it was good. It was a book that fits my personality a little. i am just a risky kid i guess you could say.

Passage: I liked it when mark was like why are you yelling Liber.

No comments: