Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Moon A3

Mckell Salmon
A3
New Moon
Stephanie Meyer
563
****

Recommendation: In my opinion girls should most likely read this book. I don't necessarily think there is a specific age of girls. Although boys might like it but its definately a cute love story.

Summary: Of the series this book is based on how Bella copes with the fact that Edward has decided to leave her. He decides that it is the best thing to do for Bella if he just disappears out of her life. Bella goes into depression for a really long time but then she starts to visit Jacob Black. She becomes very close with him throughout the book.

EOR: I gave the book a four. I would probably give all of the other twilight books fives but I gave this one a four because alot of the book talks about how Bella is so depressed and it gets a little hard to keep reading through her depression.

Favorite passage: "Jacob was simply a perpetually happy person, and he carried that happiness with him like an aura, sharing it with whoever was near him. Like an earthbound sun, whenever someone was within his gravitational pull, Jacob warmed them. It was natural, a part of who he was. No wonder I was so eager to see him." -Bella Swan
I really enjoyed this because I love being around people who carry happiness with them no matter what, It makes me happier whenever I see them:)

No comments: