Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Princess Diarie B4

Kirsten Fowler
B4
The Princess Diarie
Meg Cabot
283
*
I personataly hated it, bored me to tears. But someone who likes dramatic or chick-flick(ie) type books then I'll reccomend this book. It's not the type of rubric I like; the diary rubric.... I just thought it was boring.
Mia Thermopolis lived in New York with her mom until her dad got canser and told her a secret, She's a princess of a small contry called Ganovia. Mia then has her grandmother turned on her and she gets a full make-over. As she faces her newly found roialty she has trails with friends, school and other people.
I don't like the book only becasue it wasn't my kind of book. It ws to girly and I'm not really into all the girly stuff.
I didn't like it so I didn't have a favorite passage.

No comments: