Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stormrage A2

Tyler Mitchell
A2
Stormrage
Richard A. Knaak
Pages: 402
*****

This book was full of action, fantasy, mystery, it was a really good book. I recommend this book to people that love these kind of books. Trust me, if people like these kind of books, they will get a kick out of this one.

Tyrande Whisperwind's lover, Malfurion Stormrage, starts dying. When druids(nature based Nightelves) reach a certain age, they have the "Emerald Dream". In the dream, they go through a "right of passage", but the dream has been getting darker. The great tree, Teldrassil, has gotten sick from the dark dream, they find out that Malfurion is the only one that can heal Teldrassil. With Malfurion dying, he has dreams about his demonic twin brother, Illidan Stormrage. He finds out Illidan is ruining the Emerald dream. I don't want to ruin the ending, so you have to find out what happens.

I rated this book with five stars because I love this storyline. In my opinion, this is the best storyline i have seen, because its very complex, and there are tons of other stories off of the same storyline. Plus, they have games off of these stories.

Favorite passage: "The journey was uneventful, if oddly quiet." I like it because when you think of journeys, you think of a huge adventure.

No comments: