Friday, May 21, 2010

Dear John A3

Name: Nicole Ferron
Class Period: A3
Book Title: Dear John
Author: Nicholas Sparks
Pages: 288
Rating: ****

Recommendation: I recommended this book to everyone. This book has the love romance that girls loves, and it has action that guys love.

Summary: John mom lefted him and his father after he was born, so John grow up without a mother. Him and his dad barley talk, the only thing that they would talk about is coins. His dad is a coin collected. John was a trouble marker growing up so after high school he signed up for the army. On one of his leaves he went to visit his dad thats when he met Savannah on the beach. They fell in love in the week and a half they had togther. When he had to go back to the army, would write letters to each other.

Rating: I gave it four stars because I really liked it, I really got into the book. It even made me cry, but I watched the movei before I read the boook. So, I was kind of expecting the book to end like the movie did but it didn't. And that really disappointed me, because I really liked the ending of the movie.

Favorite Passage: My favorite passage would probably have to be the part when his dad died, so he decided to go see Savannah after not seeing or talking to her in years. I would love that to happen to me, if I haven't seen the love of my life in years. I would want him to comr find me, that's why I enjoyed it.

No comments: