Friday, May 21, 2010

Last Song A4 Sheri Millard

Sheri Millard
A4
Last Song
Nicholas Sparks
463
****

Recommendation: This book is extremely entertaining for teenage girls. It is easy to relate to Ronnies emotions and thoughts because they are so similar to the ones us girls often have. There is one major factor that really entrigues teenage girls, and that is the fact that there a a very cute boy in the story.

Summary: Ronnie is a rebelious teenage girl, that is all there is to it. After she is forced to go spend her summer in a tiny little town with her father, she feels there is no hope left for her. Just when she feels things could not get worse, she gets plowed down by an annoying volleyball player that just so happened to be very attractive. From there (after some stiff headedness and time) everything changes. Will and Ronnie start spending more and more time with eachother, each moment falling more in love. Suddenly the summer she dreaded so much was a sumemr that she wanted to have last for an eternity. As we all know perfection rarely last forever. Ronnie will now have to face her hardest challenge yet.

Explination: I really loved this book. I really did feel like I could connect to the characters. I found myself getting really into it and i feel like that is one sign of a good book. If you enjoy cheesy love stories like me you will also love this book. I gave it a four star because it was very enjoyable. The only reason it was not a five star was because it was not life changing for me.

Favorite Passage: "For a long time, all he could do was stare at her." I do not know why, but i thought this was so cute. He was so overtaken by how beautiful she looked that he could not even find words to describe it. This is every girls dream.

No comments: